My Front Door. Enjoy!
Sans Souci, wharf
-
Sans Souci Park Fishing Pier is located on the Georges River, near Rocky
Point Road, in the southern suburb of Sans Souci.
Linked to: Through My Lens, S...
21 hours ago
5 comments:
Bonsoir, Bill.
Que voici un joli porche fleuri ! Un plaisir pour les yeux.
Kisses.
What a beautiful welcoming entrance your friends get when walking up the path to knock on your front door. That really is delightful and, of course, offset by the lovely climbing rose.
Sorry I didn't do the jigsaw this weekend - I had visitors and we took advantage of the sunshine! It's a rarity for us!!!!!
Anne
Anne, you can always come back and work it another time. It is waiting for you.
This puzzle took me a long time.
I'm glad you got your money's worth out of it Grandpa.
Post a Comment