Thursday, May 7, 2009

King Tut

Susan and I will drive down to Dallas this evening to stay at a nice hotel and see the King Tut exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art. This is the first time in 30 years that these artifacts from the tomb of the famous boy-king have been on display in the United States. Cameras are forbidden in the exhibit but I will have something to share with you. We will stay 2 nights and return Saturday morning. Smokey will stay home to guard the house and our neighbors will check on him while we are gone. This will be a great adventure. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Micki02 said... [Reply to comment]

Hello
I whish you a very nice travel, when I was young, I studied the life of Toutenkamon, i'd like this boy-king's life. I envy you, bring us a lot of photos of Dallas and the exhibition !!
Kisss

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Now this sounds a wonderful break.
Enjoy yourselves and I look forward to your blogs.

Drive carefully!!!!!

Anne