Saturday, April 18, 2009

Backyard Visitors


The pan of sunflower seeds is popular with squirrels and blackbirds.


This is not a good photograph as it is against the light and shows the spots on my dirty windows, but the Goldfinch is such a beautiful little bird that I thought I would post it anyway. Yes Anne, they need to be washed.


I get lots of different birds but the House Finches are colorful.


I thought you might enjoy my "Squirrel-Proof" bird feeder.

I was working on my computer most of the day and took some photos our the window in the garden room. The feeders are supposed to be for the birds but the squirrels help themselves. I really don't mind because they are so entertaining.

1 comments:

Elleona said... [Reply to comment]

Bonjour et bon dimanche.

Je vois que les petites bêtes prennent toujours votre jardin pour un restaurant 4 étoiles, lol !

La maison connait un grand vide : Fille Cadette et Léna viennent de repartir pour la région de Toulouse car les vacances scolaires sont finies...
Ainsi va la vie !
Kisses.