Dolls Point, beach (Theme Day: Soft)
-
Looking out across the soft sand at Lady Robinsons Beach, along the
foreshore of Botany Bay, in the southern suburb of Dolls Point. The stairs
at this ent...
13 hours ago

6 comments:
Because he was tired?
Btw: From the pic I can tell autumn has come to your part of the world too - hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Whatever floats his boat I suppose.
Hope your Mum-in-law is on the road to recovery and I guess your wife will be busy filling the freezer for you whilst she is away.
Anne
Must be a back to the womb thing.
That is so funny, you never know what gets in the head of a critter.
That does seem like an odd place to sleep - but other animals seem to find comfort in surprising places.
Ours is not to question why, but to ask why not?
Post a Comment