Circular Quay, Quay Apartments
-
Quay Apartments is located on the corner of Phillip Street and Albert
Street. This 29 storey residential building was built in 1984 with
unobstructed view...
17 hours ago

5 comments:
I had to enlarge this picture because I thought the pastor's (is that the correct word?)arm was full of tattoos!!!!!
Anne
No, no, just shadows from a tree. Fr. Rick is not the tattoo type. -Pastor, rector, preacher, whatever. We are an Episcopal church. That's like the Church of England.
Since "IT", I'm scared of clowns...
In England I would have called him "vicar" but wasn't sure how you named your Churchmen.
Poor Zhu, do reassure her clowns are fun and not like those in Stephen King's novel (at least, I'm pretty sure it was Stephen King, apologies if I've got the wrong author).
Anne
Zhu - These were pretty tame clown. They blew up some ballons and did some face painting. Nothing scary.
Anne - Vicar would work too. Fr. Rick has been called a lot of things. :)
Post a Comment