Marrickville, water pumping station
-
A water and sewage pumping station is located along the railway line, at
the end of Carrington Road, in the inner west suburb of Marrickville. The
herita...
4 hours ago

3 comments:
I love your many entries - thank you for being so diligent with your camera. Confession time here, I wouldn't have listened to the service - not with that pie table on full view. Mmmmm pies:-)
You can tell I'm an avid Homer Simpson watcher.
Anne
The pie table was not visible from the sanctuary were the service was held. We discovered it on the way out. I had a very bice slice of cherry pie with whipped cream then Sue brought me a slice of lemon chess pie. These were home made, flacky crust and scrumptious. Oh yes, I almost forgot, the service was nice too.
The pie table looks delicious!!!
Post a Comment