Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jigsaw Puzzle No. 3, Arromanches


I don't mean to turn this into a jigsaw puzzle blog but I want to get this right. Here is one more, a photo I took in the little village near the American Cemetary in Normandy. This loads in one click although it can be a little slow. Once the puzzle is displayed, click on "Image" to show the original in the lower left corner, or click "Ghost" to faintly show the full size image in the background. The pieces are already turned the right way to make it an easy puzzle. I would really appreciate your comments.

Click HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I tried all three and the last one I was able to puzzle and it was quite fun:-)

Remember you need to have Java installed to manage and I don't know if everyone has done that.

Elleona said... [Reply to comment]

Bonsoir.

Ce soir, il est impossible d'obtenir la traduction de vos textes.
J'y reviendrai demain.
Bizzzzz.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

I'll give it another go RennyBA and read the instructions on installing Java. I'm a little apprehensive on trying pastures new with the computer but these puzzles look such fun.

Bill, you must have a tremendous number of pictures at home from all your travels.

Anne

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Stuck with Java installation and did puzzle in 4 minutes!

Wowee for technology!

Anne

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for trying the puzzles. With a few growing pains I guess these will work out. Look for more in the future. Stay tuned.