Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

As we enjoyed the cake after the service our Deacon brought out her guitar and led the traditional Happy Birthday song. It was very nice.



This morning Susan had signed up to bring refreshments for the coffee hour after church and she brought a birthday cake with my name on it.

Today is my birthday. I am 68 and proud to have made it this far. My son David and his beautiful fiancee Renee took me to dinner last night. We went to The Brook which is an old movie theater converted into a restaurant. I had a gourmet hamburger with mushrooms and swiss cheese, and French fries (pomme frites) with hot apple pie and vanilla ice cream for desert. Yummy !

2 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Happy birthday!

I can´t believe you are 68: you look much younger. And I mean it!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Happy Birthday Bill! We love you! Nice photos! Love Dan and Susan