Wordless Wednesday – The Gardens of Philbrook
-
I was in the Gardens of Philbrook in the middle of September, here is some
of what I saw. A colorful orange zinnia A monarch butterfly More Zinnias
Oklahom...
5 hours ago

6 comments:
What a great old house... How old is it?? My house, built in 1927, is one of the oldest in the area... But nowhere near as grand as this one!
Mines up as well at AussiePomm - Sydney Olympic Cauldron Alight (again)
Have a great WW!!
What a palatial mansion and so beautifully "balanced".
I love great doors. And awesome bay windows too.
Really nice contrast between the white siding and the natural stain on the doors. Love the bay window over the door. Great home and great capture.
What a beautiful house.
My entries:
Moms... Check nyo
Yummy-as-can-be
How stately. And well-groomed. I wish I could get my yard to look that good!
Post a Comment