Friday, March 2, 2012

Skywatch Friday - Sky over Crystal Bridges

This is a view of the Crystal Bridges Museum from the south.  Hard surface trails lead down both sides of the little creek that runs through the site.  Work is still in progress and should be ready in time for springtime.  I want to come back in a month or so to see the Redbud and Dogwood trees, and again in the fall when the foliage is colorful.  This will be lovely at all seasons.  Make plans to visit this treasure in Bentonville Arkansas and you will not be disappointed.

More SkyWatch Friday

8 comments:

Leedslass said... [Reply to comment]

We finally have matching skies - ours was blue as blue yesterday and how happy everyone looked.
I look forward to seeing future posts of these gardens.

Yogi♪♪♪ said... [Reply to comment]

I'm planning on visiting.

DrillerAA09 said... [Reply to comment]

You had a much nicer sky during your visit than I had during mine. Like you, I plan visits during the seasons. Of course, some of the exhibits will change too. That will give me another reason to return.

Magical Mystical Teacher said... [Reply to comment]

Do my eyes deceive me, or do I see the faintest blush of green creeping over those trees?

Cemetery Fence

Sylvia K said... [Reply to comment]

Lovely skies and I love the bridge! Great capture for the day! Happy SWF! Enjoy your weekend!

Sylvia

Tatjana Parkacheva said... [Reply to comment]

Very nice photo.

Regards and best wishes

Kim, USA said... [Reply to comment]

Looks very interesting hope to visit this state someday.

SWF

Spare Parts and Pics said... [Reply to comment]

Looks like an absolutely beautiful area!