Lewisham, nursing home
-
This building is part of the former Lewisham Hospital, located along Thomas
Street in the inner west suburb of Lewisham. The original Catholic hospital
w...
17 hours ago

5 comments:
We have a monthly farmer's market and I love going to see what I can get hold of. What a change to see soil on vegetables!!!
ils sont magnifiques ces legumes j aimerais en avoir des comme ca ici ;O)
Hello !
De beaux navets et de belles salades qui donnent envie de déguster...
Kisses.
I love markets! In Ottawa, we have the Byward market from spring to fall (and even late fall) and it feels so good to shop for fresh products!
Oh wow! Those veggies look great and they are absolutely enormous. Over here in Norway the trees are enormous, but I have to admit any locally grown produce is often a bit scrawny in comparison to yours. Hard growing conditions and colder climate.
Post a Comment