Opera House, ferry
-
This Emerald class ferry has passed the Sydney Opera House in the late
afternoon and is heading towards the Circular Quay ferry terminal. The
ferry was a...
8 hours ago
... A City Daily Photo Blog for Tulsa Oklahoma ...
7 comments:
WOW-really impressive harvest!
I'd eat those with a minute amount of sugar and vinegar (not being a salt lover).
They're really good served on top of a burger patti, cheese and in a bun. Great looking tomatoes and perfect for a Ruby Tuesday.
I'm still in Houston, so I'm not particiapting this week.
My favorite sandwich is a tomato sandwich, with just tomato on lightly toasted fresh, home-baked bread. These look mighty tasty!
nature avec un peu de sel et une tartine beurrée...
Marvellous. Such a rich red. No store bought tomatoes ever come close. You picture works on all my senses.
lucky you! that's a lot of good looking tomatoes!
Post a Comment