Saturday’s Critters – Kodi Goes Swimming and Other Fun Stuff
-
Our little Pomeranian Kodi loves to go swimming but his enthusiasm and joy
are greater than his skill so when we take him swimming Heather has to hold
on t...
3 hours ago

8 comments:
That must be one amazing sight and humming with insects and smelling delicious!
Hope they survive and no frost will bite them!
Wow, that is beautiful.
Beautiful. I think Spring has almost truly sprung.
Vibrant TG! Spring is one corner I love peeking my head around each year.
Glorious! It amazes me that springtime far to the north of us is appearing at the same time as here. But then, we had a very cold winter.
i love them, for me they´re perfect too!
Very beautiful! It's like a surprise bouquet from God.
Oh, this took my breath away! You are so making me drool!!! I can't wait for spring to reach us...
Post a Comment