I enjoy your blog so much. Of course your photography is just beautiful, but I also enjoy the mini guided tour. I was born in Tulsa, but my family moved away when I was only a few months old and I've never been back. I love learning about it. Thanks.
Circular Quay, Quay Apart
-
Quay Apartments is located on the corner of Phillip Street and Albert
Street near Circular Quay ferry wharves. This 29 storey residential
building was bui...
De tuin van OERRR
-
Nadat we enige tijd hadden staan genieten van de bloemen en de vlinders in
de tuin van het eerste huisje aan de linkerkant, liepen we verder naar
achteren ...
Skywatching on the Arkansas River
-
In late July this year I went on a bike ride on the Arkansas River Trails
here in Tulsa. I took a “good camera” along. I only take a good camera if
there i...
Theo's Fantastic Fuchsias
-
[image: Theo Margelony's garden in Portland, Oregon]
Several years ago, I visited Theo Margelony and Kevin Gepford's garden in
Portland, and last weekend...
The Best Restaurants in Oklahoma (Updated for 2026)
-
A Few Key Points About This Guide Oklahoma’s food scene is no longer just
about a handful of great steakhouses and fried food – by 2026, it’s entered
a who...
Cloud reflections
-
Clouds reflected everywhere! Also seen on Through My Lens Monday, Blue
Monday, Tuesday’s Wordless Wednesday, Wordless Wednesday, Little Things
Thursday, Sk...
Link Latte 285
-
*#285*
To Scale! The Solar System - [one of the best videos]
The Hardest Gear In The World That Will Take Forever to Spin - [wow video]
Welcome to Scuba K...
Lahti
-
I am in Lahti, Finland, to give a talk at the Lahti Symphony's Sibelius
Festival. I've been wanting to visit since I encountered Osmo Vänskä's
revelatory B...
..and then this happened.
-
If you have read my last few posts you will know that 2022 was not a good
year for my family, and by that I mean it was the *worst *of years! After a
...
Hit the pause button
-
Hello dear blog friends and followers! I've decided to take another break
from posting on my blog...... I'm not sure if I'll occassionaly post again
or no...
Entry H
-
The City Daily Photo theme for February is “Entry”, and my entry is
entitled “Entry H” — showing a glimpse of the crowd moving into Eden Park
stadium last ...
Florida Scrub-jay
-
[image: Florida Scrub-jay]
The Florida Scrub-jay is a rather unique bird. This member of the Corvidae
family is found only in central Florida. It is the on...
Theme Day - Looking Down
-
Taken from the top of the southern pylon of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Looking due east, down the harbour, out to the Pacific Ocean.
This post is my contr...
Coucou...
-
*Bonjour*
*Je ne sais pas s'il faut tenir la barre dans notre pays bien arrosé, voire
inondé, mais un petit déclic et on reprend le cap !*
*Le déclic ét...
Air Pig
-
*Smile Pig!*
*Have you ever flown a dear pet across the country without going along for
the ride? If not, let me tell you, it's a real TREAT! If you are f...
The End!
-
Here we are...! It's been nearly 10 years, though it seems like just
yesterday, when I started posting a photo a day of Paris on this blog after
I was gi...
The Bank at 320 South Boston
-
320 South Boston Building today.
Artist's rendering of completed building prior to expansion.
This handsome 22-story high rise building with 10 story...
7 comments:
That is absolutely beautiful.
Anne
Beautiful photograph. I'm a sucker for the building, reflections, and ornamental grass, so you hit a triple today.
Truly beautiful. Late autumn looks much more alive where you are than where I am...
The reflection is great - well captured!
This garden is really beautifull and the photo is wonderfull, you are a great photograph Bill
Congratulations
Kisses
I'm a huge fan of great captured reflection, so I love it!
I enjoy your blog so much. Of course your photography is just beautiful, but I also enjoy the mini guided tour. I was born in Tulsa, but my family moved away when I was only a few months old and I've never been back. I love learning about it. Thanks.
Post a Comment