If you were reading this blog back in October you will recall that my good wife Susan had quite an adventure helping her daughter-in-law Beth with the new baby and the move to South Korea to join Sue's son Paul who is stationed there. We would like to visit them this summer. Other than photographs, I have not aeen Grant yet.
Lewisham Hotel
-
The Lewisham Hotel is located along Parramatta Road in the inner west
suburb of Lewisham. It was built in 1857 as The Wheelwrights Arms, named to
cater ...
The Best Restaurants in Oklahoma (Updated for 2026)
-
A Few Key Points About This Guide Oklahoma’s food scene is no longer just
about a handful of great steakhouses and fried food – by 2026, it’s entered
a who...
It's been awhile...............
-
I hadn't thought about my blog in a very long time so I stopped in and
couldn't believe how much traffic is still stopping in. The last time I
had posted ...
1 – 2 – 3 in Stockholm
-
I was visiting Stockholm with a friend for a “photo safari”. Just walking
along one of the many quays in the beautiful weather led to many (at lest
for me)...
Florida Scrub-jay
-
[image: Florida Scrub-jay]
The Florida Scrub-jay is a rather unique bird. This member of the Corvidae
family is found only in central Florida. It is the on...
Shadow Shot Sunday 218 - Saatchi Gallery, London
-
Strong sunlight in February hits the facade of the Saatchi Gallery in
Chelsea where currently a fascinating exhibiton "Pop Art : East meets West"
is cur...
5 comments:
They are so cute and huggable.
Anne
How sweet - thanks for sharing this family treasure with us!
I will have my first grand child in three month - so much looking forward to it :-)
My God ! Grant a bien changé !
Encore quelques mois et il court tout seul, lol !
Bisous.
What a cutie!
If you were reading this blog back in October you will recall that my good wife Susan had quite an adventure helping her daughter-in-law Beth with the new baby and the move to South Korea to join Sue's son Paul who is stationed there. We would like to visit them this summer. Other than photographs, I have not aeen Grant yet.
Post a Comment