More Weekend Reflections
De tuin van OERRR
-
Nadat we enige tijd hadden staan genieten van de bloemen en de vlinders in
de tuin van het eerste huisje aan de linkerkant, liepen we verder naar
achteren ...
1 hour ago

10 comments:
Hey, the perfect name!! And what a great shot for the day! Terrific capture for the day!! Hope you have a great weekend!!
A good reflection.
Nice !
Allow me my ignorance, but anything to do with Nasa? I appreciate I'm now the laughing stock of OK.
Impressive - but I'd find it a bit overwhelming if I had to go there often.
Nothing to do with NASA Leedslass... NSA maybe, but not NASA.
And don't worry, we won't laugh at you over this. We already were... ;)
[kidding, just kidding! ]
Thanks YHH - you make me feel so much more comfortable (not).
@Leedslass
NASA has a center in Houston but this building is named for being on Houston street in Tulsa. So it is the "Houston Center", right? It is an honest mistake and we still love you.
A beautiful reflection...nice shot...
Aw, c'mon Leedslass...as much stick as you give our host about car pictures? Gotta find an opportunity to return a bit... ;)
Wouldnt kid ya if we didnt like ya!
Post a Comment