Dolls Point, beach (Theme Day: Soft)
-
Looking out across the soft sand at Lady Robinsons Beach, along the
foreshore of Botany Bay, in the southern suburb of Dolls Point. The stairs
at this ent...
19 hours ago
.jpg)
8 comments:
Wonderful blues in your sky!
Lovely photograph - I like huge skies like that.
Wonderful shot of the skyline of Tulsa under that blue sky.
OT: The cow was there specially for a photoshoot for an agricultural magazine.
Fabulous sky over Tulsa Bill, great city scape.
I love seeing the skyline under all those clouds! Beautiful :)
Regardless of how long I live somewhere else, Tulsa will always be my hometown. It has changed considerably over the past 45 years, and not always for the better, but it is still my favorite city in all of the world.
Lovely colour of the sky, - a very good photo!
Happy Friday to you!
That is beautiful!! Happy weekend!
SWF
Post a Comment