Another photo from our day in the Shinjang shopping area in Seoul, ROK. I don't think I have ever seen a tree bumper quite like this. It's both effective and attractive.
See more SEPIA SCENES
De eersten
-
Het leek wel zomer gisteren. Bij temperaturen ruim boven de 25°C heb ik een
ritje door de bosrijke omgeving van Olterterp – Beetsterzwaag gemaakt …
Hoewel ...
49 minutes ago

8 comments:
How unique. It's like a little piece of art and still provides a place to sit - at least briefly.
En effet, il est unique et beau !
Bisous
nice sepia
Tree bumpers are usually quite dull, but this is a piece of art.
I'm sure it doubles up as a great wee place to sit and enjoy a king kebab.
That is a high class tree guard. Lots of craftsmanship went into that.
Love it - very smart.
I really like this. It's like art in a strange way :)
Post a Comment