Opera House, ferry
-
This Emerald class ferry has passed the Sydney Opera House in the late
afternoon and is heading towards the Circular Quay ferry terminal. The
ferry was a...
15 hours ago
... A City Daily Photo Blog for Tulsa Oklahoma ...
7 comments:
The green of the trees really stands out! I like these glass buildings, they make for awesome reflection pictures.
Now, these are the same three buildings as yesterday, except from a different perpective. Using the baseball stadium as a starting point, where on that image is the second image taken from?
Are you trying to drive we jigsaw fans mad? I thought weekends were for relaxation!!!
Beautiful reflections though :-)
Great, it looks like a ghost city.
Julie asks an interesting question. The picture from the baseball stadium is 4 blocks north and 3 blocks east of the reflection picture.
I like the way the buildings are distoted in the reflection. It's a neat effect.
4 blocks and 3 blocks ... really ... so we are looking at TOTALLY different buildings. Golly, they looked similar to these tired old eyes.
Sorry it took me so long to get back to this.
Post a Comment