The Best Restaurants in Oklahoma (Updated for 2026)
-
A Few Key Points About This Guide Oklahoma’s food scene is no longer just
about a handful of great steakhouses and fried food – by 2026, it’s entered
a who...
7 months ago

8 comments:
Quel adorable écureuil ! Son regard vif montre qu'il guettait la mangeoire aux oiseaux pour savoir si la voie était libre...
Furry devils!
I'll be stocking my feeders this week-end. I usually let the birds fend for themselves during the spring and summer, since we live adjacent to a wooded area. After the first freeze, I begin to supplement their diets and continue through the winter. Yep, I have squirrel issues as well around my feeders. Nicely captured.
I feed the squirrels myself...
[oh, and the birds too]
Do you have red squirrels over there?
What a mug shot!
Have a wonderful day!
Lea
Lea's Menagerie
It's the opposite for us, the birds raid my squirrel feeder!
You caught him and I don't think that he is the least bit sorry.
Post a Comment