Our news bulletins have been full of the tornadoes experienced by the Oklahoma et al. I cannot begin to think what it is like to experience such extreme weather.
Air Pig
-
*Smile Pig!*
*Have you ever flown a dear pet across the country without going along for
the ride? If not, let me tell you, it's a real TREAT! If you are f...
9 comments:
Our news bulletins have been full of the tornadoes experienced by the Oklahoma et al. I cannot begin to think what it is like to experience such extreme weather.
Terrific blue sky.
Sydney - City and Suburbs
nice sky shots
happy SWF
Skywatch
What a great blue sky.
Perfect combination for a gorgeous sky! Nice shot!
I know how you feel, it's not unusual for us to have all 4 seasons in one day here.
Beautiful blue sky! Hope you stay safe...the Tornadoes you have out there are crazy.
I love the perspective, these clouds look huge compared to the cars!
I love the perspective, these clouds look huge compared to the cars!
Post a Comment