Shadowy Trail Bridges
-
I went hiking at Tulsa’s Oxley Nature Center last week. I saw all sorts of
stuff including a couple of shadowy trail bridges I’m linking to Shadow
Shot Sun...
5 hours ago
... A City Daily Photo Blog for Tulsa Oklahoma ...
8 comments:
it is so beautiful
brings back good memories of home
Iw seems to have been beautifully made and with a lighting to match.
Beautiful Capture
Already? Wow, I can't believe it's almost December...
This is a beautiful creche! I love the minute detail. Great photo!
Beautiful shot, and considering it's size, works out for Macro Monday perfectly. Love the lighting, the fade to black and the detail. Super Shot!
Bonsoir Bill.
Ici aussi nous allons commencer d'installer la crèche et le sapin de Noël.
mon premier Noël de ma nouvelle vie ;-))
Bisous à vous deux et caresses à Smokey.
A wonderful creche - perfect for the waiting and excitement of Advent!
Post a Comment