Susan has a pretty new 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe. It is nice inside and out, rides good, handles well, and has that wonderful new car smell. She likes it a lot.
Lewisham, art
-
This street art is on the side wall of a take-away shop along Victoria
Street, in the inner west suburb of Lewisham. Although the artwork is not
signed, i...
Lahti
-
I am in Lahti, Finland, to give a talk at the Lahti Symphony's Sibelius
Festival. I've been wanting to visit since I encountered Osmo Vänskä's
revelatory B...
The Bank at 320 South Boston
-
320 South Boston Building today.
Artist's rendering of completed building prior to expansion.
This handsome 22-story high rise building with 10 story...
3 comments:
And it is red!! My favorite car color.
Pretty color!
Now I don't mind viewing Sue's car - I hope she and it have many happy driving miles together.
Post a Comment