Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sarah's High School Graduation

Our granddaughter Sarah put on cap and gown Friday evening and graduated from Wagoner High School.  My son David took this photo with my camera and I'm sorry that I cannot name the three girls standing with her.  Sarah is the one with the medal and ribbons which indicate that she was in the top 10 percent of her graduating class, a member of the national honor society, and a senior class officer.  We are very proud of her.  Sarah is the 4th generation of Millers to graduate from Wagoner, Oklahoma.


3 comments:

Leedslass said... [Reply to comment]

What a lovely quartet of young ladies. However, even if you can't name the girls, could you explain the meaning of the medal and ribbons for me please? As Sarah (lovely name which was my mother's) is the only one with the extras, they must be something special.

Yogi♪♪♪ said... [Reply to comment]

Sarah is beautiful and so are her three friends. Exciting to watch young people taking steps to adulthood.

DrillerAA09 said... [Reply to comment]

Congratulations to Sarah and her friends. I think it is marvelous that the family has a four generation legacy in the same educational system.
Next year our grand daughter will graduate. These are exciting times for us grand parents.