Oznam House
-
Oznam House is a heritage listed building located on the corner of Young
Street and Custom House Lane. It was originally Hinchcliff's Wool Stores,
built ...
3 hours ago
... A City Daily Photo Blog for Tulsa Oklahoma ...
11 comments:
Beautiful sky and silhouette. Happy Friday!
SWF
Beautiful shot!
I love it, blue sky, colorful sunset, and trees. That's the recipe.
wonderful, beautiful sky!
I love the light peeking through the shadows.
I love the bare, blackened trees silhouetted against those colorful skies! The perfect exclamation point! Hope you have a great weekend!
Sylvia
So lovely and serene.
love the silhouettes!
Oh, my goodness, is that gorgeous!
We would be beyond thrilled if you and Sue were to pop over for a while, and we hope like crazy if it does happen, we're not off on some wild bike ride!
That's absolutely lovely, thank you for sharing.
Great pink and blue sky!
Post a Comment