North on OK 64 toward Bixby.
More SkyWatch Friday
The Rocks, Metcalfe Bond Stores
-
The Metcalfe Bond Stores are located along George Street in the inner city
Sydney suburb of The Rocks. This heritage-listed former bond store and
wareho...
3 hours ago

7 comments:
this makes all the chaos of shopping bearable. have a lovely weekend.
I just the love the purple skies we have been having lately.
So peaceful, when I look into the sky all I see is snow!! Are you sure you're in Tulsa and not Lapland as your profile pic is uncanny Bill...or should I say Santa.
Truly amazing color. I love pink in a sky. Add purple and it is beyond magical! Merry Christmas!
Beautiful pink-red-purple sky, Bill! Best of the holiday season to you and yours!
Ooh - breathtaking - great shot - thank you!
WOW, that is gorgeous! I love when the sky lights up like that.
Post a Comment