Sunday, April 1, 2012

SOOC - Dogwoods and Azaleas




Sue and I took a leisurely drive through some of the older neighborhoods in midtown Tulsa just to enjoy the beautiful flowering trees and shrubs. White and pink Dogwoods and Azaleas are blooming everywhere. The mild winter and early spring has everything bursting into bloom. Tulsa is a beautiful city.

Straight Out Of the Camera (SOOC) is a meme for photos that have not been tweaked or altered. In other words, straight out of the camera.

More Straight Out Of the Camera

4 comments:

Leedslass said... [Reply to comment]

I love your spring pictures Bill. We've beeb "chatting" for some years now and these type of photographs and your Philbrook are my favourites.

Linda said... [Reply to comment]

Looks a lot like spring at home here in Chesapeake, VA! Yesterday I was taking photos of the neighbor's white and pink dogwoods and all the azaleas are in full bloom! Just lovely photos!

DrillerAA09 said... [Reply to comment]

Spring is here for sure. Nice captures of the Azaleas. I have to look at other people's azaleas. I was never very successful growing them.

Gunn said... [Reply to comment]

Real wow-effect in your images.