Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ruby Tuesday - Betty Boop


My roses are starting to bloom.  This lovely semi-double floribunda is a Betty Boop.  It  is blooming early but spring came early and warm.  I have 12 species of rose planted in 20 inch resin pots around the perimeter of my deck.  This allows me to enjoy and tend to them out of my chair.  This is the first time I have used the resin pots.  They are very attractive,  light in weight, less likely to break, and much less expensive.  I have each one on a four wheeled dolly so I can move them from place to place very easily.  I think they will work  out fine.  Time will tell.

See more Ruby Tuesdays

4 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Captured so beautifully, I love roses!

My RUBY, would love for you to come and see. Thanks in advance for comment/s!

Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Beautiful rose!

My entries:
Moms...Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Magical Mystical Teacher said... [Reply to comment]

Who can resist a red rose, especially if she's named Betty Boop?!

“Being the Youngest”

Yogi♪♪♪ said... [Reply to comment]

Beautiful roses. Heather loves the resin pots. Cheaper, lighter, easy to move around.