Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Susan's New Toy

Susan's birthday is December 2, Christmas is December 25, and our wedding anniversary is December 27. I rolled them all into one and bought her a mini-PC of her very own. It is an Acer Aspire One, a powerful little 9 Inch PC with more features than our main desktop except for the cd drive. It is really slick. I have been loading software and configuring it with all the things she enjoys. This is my usual working position with my faithful companion Smokey assisting. Now she has a better computer than I do and I am jealous (not really). Look HERE

4 comments:

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Recumbent posture - my favourite position and one I adopt EVERY afternoon post-lunch.
Post-stroke, my Consultant advised me to "listen to your body" and my body happens to say "have a snooze every afternoon"! What a smart body I have :-)

We also have a very similar outline. I don't know about you but since giving up the alcohol and the cigarettes I very definitely have a sweet palate which I absolutely MUST indulge.
I obviously have a very addictive nature - attested to by my Dentist who has just informed me I have decay under a crown so I shall be without yet another tooth in a couple of weeks' time. Sadly, I find the tooth fairy tends not to visit nowadays.

Anne

Elleona said... [Reply to comment]

Bonjour.

Tout d'abord "bon anniversaire" à Sue même si c'est un peu en avance de quelques jours - nous serons à Toulouse - et bon anniversaire de mariage à tous les deux -encore un mois !)
c'est un très beau cadeau et notre génération aime se débrouiller avec un ordinateur ! Nous ne sommes pas des vieux "croûtons" lol !
Le mien est un Acer Aspire 7220.
Bizzz à tous les deux et caresses à l'assistant informaticien...

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Susan has a renewed interest in computers now that she has her own. It has aroused her curiosity.

Susan a un regain d'intérêt pour les ordinateurs maintenant qu'elle a elle-même. Il a suscité sa curiosité.

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

Anne - Chocolate is a good trade for booze. I have never been arrested for having a doughnut in the car.