Partial view of the central atrium of the 320 South Boston Building. First built as a 10 story Exchange Bank in 1917, then expanded to 22 floors in 1929 to house the National Bank of Tulsa. Now the Bank of Oklahoma it remains one of Tulsa's premier commercial locations.
See more SEPIA SCENES
Signs Of Fall - Pathway to Carcavelos Beach
2 hours ago