The Vandever's Dry Goods later Vandever's Department Store was the first big department store in Tulsa. Established in 1912 sold in 1970, and closed several years later. The last surviving Vandever brother "Bill" died January 2, 2010. See the article in the Tulsa World.
Photo courtesy of the Beryl Ford Collection/Rotary Club of Tulsa, Tulsa City-County Library and Tulsa Historical Society.