The Main Doors to Old Central High School, Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Central High Schoolin downtown Tulsa was opened in 1917 and expanded in 1922. It replaced an earlier building built in 1906. As Tulsa grew, additional high schools were built farther from the city center and by 1976 Central was closed as a school and purchased by the Public Service Company of Oklahoma (PSO). After a complete renovation and extensive interior modifications, it now serves as PSO's headquarters. In November 2007, PSO received the Foundation Landmark Award from the Tulsa Foundation for Architecture for preservation of the building as a significant part of Tulsa’s heritage.