Theo's Fantastic Fuchsias
-
[image: Theo Margelony's garden in Portland, Oregon]
Several years ago, I visited Theo Margelony and Kevin Gepford's garden in
Portland, and last weekend...
The Best Restaurants in Oklahoma (Updated for 2026)
-
A Few Key Points About This Guide Oklahoma’s food scene is no longer just
about a handful of great steakhouses and fried food – by 2026, it’s entered
a who...
It's been awhile...............
-
I hadn't thought about my blog in a very long time so I stopped in and
couldn't believe how much traffic is still stopping in. The last time I
had posted ...
The Bank at 320 South Boston
-
320 South Boston Building today.
Artist's rendering of completed building prior to expansion.
This handsome 22-story high rise building with 10 story...
11 comments:
Yes, there are hills and lakes in Oklahoma. It ain't all flat like some folks think. That's a nice scene for the sepia treatment.
Beautiful image. I like the sepia tone.
That is a beautiful photo. I really love the sepia. I'm going to start to experiment with sepia now I think.
Happy WW!
So serene. I took a look at the others too. Lovely pair of deer. I was hoping to see beaver too :) Happy WW
Beautiful scene captured.
beautiful pictures for a worldless wednesday !
Love the shape of the two arms of the forest, Bill. Gorgeous and peaceful area.
The photos of Beavers Bend have been beautiful, I've enjoyed them very much.
Excellent piece of work.
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing.
hey bill,
i found your blog at one of my favorite aussie blogs.
what irony, since you are practically in my backyard!
great photos of our great state!
Post a Comment