The Blue Dome was built in 1924 and served as a Gulf Oil Station. This was the first station in Oklahoma to have hot water, pressurized air and a car wash. It was also open 24 hours, seven days a week. The station attendant lived upstairs in the dome itself. It is a Tulsa landmark and now this part of downtown Tulsa is known as the Blue Dome district. The Diner is across the street.