An Early Thanksgiving
-
The morning after the recent lunar eclipse, I had planned to get up early,
shoot the sunrise, then take a bicycle ride in search of wildlife to
photograp...
Shadow Shot Sunday – Town and Country Archives
-
Today I reach back ten years ago for shadows. Trees turning color in
downtown Tulsa. The deep shadows of Guthrie Green, a popular event space in
downtown. ...
The Best Restaurants in Oklahoma (Updated for 2026)
-
A Few Key Points About This Guide Oklahoma’s food scene is no longer just
about a handful of great steakhouses and fried food – by 2026, it’s entered
a who...
1 – 2 – 3 in Stockholm
-
I was visiting Stockholm with a friend for a “photo safari”. Just walking
along one of the many quays in the beautiful weather led to many (at lest
for me)...
3 comments:
Now I would have said Smokey had a hang-dog expression butyou obviously know his facial facets far better than I!
More importantly, does Smokey like the new car?
Anne
Bonsoir.
Pas fou, Smokey ! Il sait bien que la voiture veut dire promenade avec mes maƮtres, lol !
Kisses.
What a sweet face.
Post a Comment