... A City Daily Photo Blog for Tulsa Oklahoma ...
I adore that first picture particularly and will have a go at painting it:-)
Aww too cute!Every picture looks wonderful.sell my house
You gotta love springtime
What a magnificent tree - and great photos :)
i'm partial to white but love the pink too! the dogwood is one of my favorite trees!
I love Spring with all the blooms like this tree of yours has.
Beautiful trees!
A magnificent sight Bill, well shown.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I adore that first picture particularly and will have a go at painting it:-)
Aww too cute!Every picture looks wonderful.sell my house
You gotta love springtime
What a magnificent tree - and great photos :)
i'm partial to white but love the pink too! the dogwood is one of my favorite trees!
I love Spring with all the blooms like this tree of yours has.
Beautiful trees!
A magnificent sight Bill, well shown.
Post a Comment